Tutu – jam track for guitar improvisation

Here is a recording I made of Miles Davis’ Tutu. We did the tune recently at the Jazz spinneriet, and I thought it might be a good idea to lay it down in Cubase playing all instruments but the drums myself. Since the chords are fairly static, Gm7 – Bbm7, the track is good for practicing guitar solos in minor pentatonic and minor scales.

The track was put together in Cubase using Creamware Scope and the Dynatube amp, the B2003 hammond organ, along with the Native instruments Hendrix plug in. Drums are by NI Studio Drummer.

Ø. Kvinge

3 Comments

1. List your house on MLS effortlessly with our step-by-step guide. Maximize exposure and reach potential buyers effectively. Learn the ins and outs of MLS listing to showcase your property professionally. Start the process today and sell your house with confidence using our expert tips on how to list my house on mls

2. Dynamic logistics in USA embrace the conceivable fate of procedures. Our adaptable technique adjusts to changing business region requests, empowering constant changes and asset improvement. From creative overall arranging designs to flexible warehousing choices, we engage your store network with the versatility it necessities to remain ahead in the ongoing high speed business scene.

3. Seek no more for a Book publisher in the UK! We are your premier choice for publishing excellence, helping authors turn their manuscripts into captivating books that resonate with readers.